My sister

My sister
Who cares about what people say, I'm proud of me and just wanna be myself

Monday, September 15, 2014

Sem 1 end..

Finally semester 1 for my PR course end.
Its started from 12th May until 6th September..
I very happy that I could finished all my assignment,
test,quiz and homework on time


Thank you for my all teacher..
Especially my Information Technology teacher,
Everyone called she Miss Woo..
She really a good teacher.
Before our exam,
she always gave us many many test,
I think nearly every weeks also have IT test..
We really suffering for test.
But,
I know that she is for our good..
She really did it.
I can handle my IT easily..
Hope I can get my good result in IT
as my assignment n homework also get A.





And last,
Thank you for my friends that helped me so much..
I had learn many from you all.


My MPU Presentation..
Photo boom!!!!




My MPU presentation teammates


My Mass Communication teammates





Girls..
My presentation ended...



Heritage and video shooting day!!
Mass Communication Camp


Orientation week


Odyssey night!!


With Poey!!


I Dare You Event..


With Hui




Photography club


Movie time!!


Candid shoot by Michelle

Breakfast with them!!

Study room studying..haha





Few photos of my semester 1 life..

No comments:

Post a Comment