When I reach school,
Doreen had wait me at SOT Block downstairs..
Then,
we walked to DKA together with she.
On the way,
we meet with Sze Yuin,Cher Xian and Fang Min.
We walked to DKA together.
When we reached there,
we had mark attendance..
We just know that got separate into group.
I get Libra.
When I go in DKA,
Soso and Shu Zheng came down find me..
They said I in their group..
That time I was very happy..hahaha
Then we go in sit in a row of Libra.
We take selfie
After get to know each other,
we had group discussion outside of DKA..
We discuss our own slogan,
and every group perform outside..hahaha
After that we had group photo first,
then we had continue to play our station games..
We enjoy all the games..
After that we had to take rest..
and sure for us is..Selfie!!
And we enjoy happily..
We ended up with won the first prizes!!
Woohoo!!




























No comments:
Post a Comment