My sister

My sister
Who cares about what people say, I'm proud of me and just wanna be myself

Friday, July 4, 2014

Impromtu Speaking

Friday..
Its my turn to have my impromptu speaking.
Before my turn,
I feel very nervous..haih
Don"t know what to do also..
Scare until stomache..go toilet more than 2 times..

Finally,when Cher Xian came in..
Its my turn to having "cabut undi" the title
I really hope I get the title like..
Errmm...
Colours
Teacher Days
Chinese New Year
or others else..

But what I get is "Teenagers"
I know what is teenagers,
but so hard for me talk infront of classmates for about 5 minutes,

When I go out for 5 minutes to prepare my "Teenagers",
I started write my talks content
Thank you for you so much..

After 5 minutes preparation,
I get inside to have my talk.
When I get inside classroom,
I doesn't feel nervous or what..

I start my talk....

Good Morning to Miss Wong and my classmates..
My name is Chuah Ying Li.
My title of impromptu speaking is Teenagers..

Bla...bla..blaa..

Okay,last i finished my talk
and i take times is 4 minutes and 54 seconds.
Feeling proud of myself..hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment