Sorry,there was too much girls to introduce,
so I just introduce some different religions girls.
Her name is Amelia.
She is a good malay girls in Alpha
She always help Chinese when we meet trouble
Her name is Azah.
She same dorm with me.
Every night we always chit-chating together.
Her name is Yuva
She is my best partner in CB Class 6
We share our experiences together,
play together in CB Class.
Her name is Joanne
She looks pretty n friendly
she same dorm with Ching Ern
Her name is Syir
We called she Mama,
because she was like our mother take care
all of us like her daughter n son!
Her name is Hema
She looks tall n pretty,
she likes to play my cow..
my cow that everday accompany me sleep.
Her name is Yana
She looks friendly,
she is our Alpha ketua company!
Here ours dorm F1!!!
Cikgu Salley,I miss she so much
She is my CB Class 6,KN Class n Integrasi Class teacher
feel lucky follow she so many class
I just post some gang pictures here,because its too much pictures..










No comments:
Post a Comment