Seriously I very miss National Services life,
everyday talking gossip with all my sister.
Have many malays n Indians friends,
that was my first time communicate so many others religions friends,
seriously felt happy to know them.
At there, I have a little gang that made me everyday full of laughs!
n have a few of my good bestie!
Let me introduce few of them to you all!
My Big sister!
Her name is Pei Imn ,
she was actually childish
although she already 20 years old
Oppssss....... hehehe
My second big sister!
Her name is Doreen LeeOkay,i wont write full name,because she hate it..
she was fierce at first,but after join us
she was a cute girl that always smile!
My third big sister here!
Her name is Zi Qin
Yes,she was cute as in picture..
she came from Perak,but we stil very good in NS Camp
My small sister here
Her name is Ching Ern
she also came from Perak
yes,as you all see..
she was the most young in our gang
we very take care of she.
And last , its me!!
My name is Chuah Ying Li
I am just a simple girl that always smile..
We again!!
I really feel happy to have you 4 in my National Services,
we must always hang out and talk gossip together ya!
All the best to you all!!







No comments:
Post a Comment