My sister

My sister
Who cares about what people say, I'm proud of me and just wanna be myself

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Running Man!!

Yesterday wake up early..
then open latop to write my lovely blog..
my elder sister went to trip Langkawi..

Afternoon about 2pm,
my mum fetch all of us to Airport..
Its been a long time for me not going Airport
Feeling excited to go Airport
I just like to see aeroplane fly on the sky..
I hope to take as many picture for that.

But sadly,
when we reach airport..
its only have 2 floor. and the upper floor is closed..
Its now only for staff is because now having repair building.
I can't even see aeroplane that time
feeling sad lo

While waiting my sister friends, Xiao Long reach.
we decide go Mcdonald eat and waiting there..
My brother order a Happy Meal as usual he does.

I saw a Mc Cafe
So,me and my sister went for buy a cup of Capuccino
Its my favourite..haha



 
 
After that we went home..
I watch running man from afternoon until night..
Hahahahahahahh..
 
My living room all is my laughter sound only..
Its really funny laa..
And I love Lee Kwang Soo!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment