My sister

My sister
Who cares about what people say, I'm proud of me and just wanna be myself

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Shopping Day

Its boring day at home..
But what can I do at home?
Hurmmm....

FB+ing or Hang out with friends?

Yesterday outing with cousin.
We sit bus go First Avenue around 12 o'clock.
We waited bus for about 15 mins.

Reach Praingin Mall..
accompany cousin buy dress for dancing n prom night
We shopping until around 2pm.

We feel hungry, so we go and have lunch
my cousin suggest to have TomYam as lunch
and sure I agree too!
we go eat my favourite Tom Yam Mee at 2pm something.
Its been a long time I dint eat.
Taste good n yummy! :D

Then, continue shopping.

Around 4 something,
we go waited num11 bus to back home.
I sit beside a Indians students girl at bus station.

Suddenly, got a old man stand beside me..
I was shocked but I dint see he
That old man walk here and there infront of us.
I feel annoyed.

After that, the old man had walked away..
The Indians girl called me,
and so I answer she..
She told me :
 you two better becarefull and stay away from that old Chinese man,
the old man is looking at you two!

And I feel that also,so I just smile and say thanks for your remind!
That was so great to meet a good students,
although she was small, but she was nice and also take care people.
I feel that Indians girl is not bad too.

Thank you so much!

After that, we sit bus and back to home at 5.30pm.
Reach home safety.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment