but saw Cher Xian message said that she about 1030am only fetch us.
So, I decided sleep back on my bed.
I slept for about 2 hours,
Wow!
Its seem a long time for me
After bath then I meet Doreen at hostel
Then we together walked to school..
Doreen is my new classmates, not my sister Doreen.
Haih..Same name yaa..
Its a bit hard for me to save contact.
We go Bla Bla Black Sheep ate breakfast.
We at there order breakfast to ate.
I had order Big Breakfast and Ice Blended Capuccino.
Ice Blended Capuccino
My Big Breakfast
Our pictures all credits by she
Cher Xian, our driver of the day
Fang min
Doreen
Sze Yuin
Candid shooting by Michelle
After finished our breakfast,
we rushed back school to attended our IT class
Its kinda boring in class.
Finished class..
Yeah!!
Cher Xian fetch us out to Maybank.
And we back school have our ice blended drinks at roadside.
Back hostel..



No comments:
Post a Comment