My sister

My sister
Who cares about what people say, I'm proud of me and just wanna be myself

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

College life start T.T

First day attend my college class
its SEJARAH!!

Oh no!!
What was it?
Why i still need to memorise all those stupid history
seriously i damn hate it!

The first of day,
I know Tyng Wei when we waiting for our lecturer class start
She s friendly..
I get to know that we same Public Relation class 1!

Thanks God!
Finally I meet a friends that same classes with me!

After attended history class,
daddy fetch me go Bank for settle my PTPTN loan
we go for 3 bank.

First is Public Bank
second is May Bank
Third is BSN

I was so tired..

At night,
I waiting for my besties call
He at training now in Johor.
I think he is busy or tired there so just forget to give me a call
Anyway..
Hope he everything goes smooth there.
All The Best to he! :D 

I continue my Running Man
and had a group chat in Wechat
Our group,
Group 27 always have things to share..
I was happy to have such them as my friends!
Hope our conversation n topics will stay longer

No comments:

Post a Comment