Yesterday the only class for my DPR1 class
is English lesson
Firstly,
teacher teach us on how to do note
how to memorise note
or somethings way with easier method to get good result
After that,
teacher say something that made whole class scared was..
Our First Presentation at class
teacher want to train us for do presentation..
Teacher give all of us choose title.
1) My Favourite Teacher
2)Orientation Week
3)My worst day in my life
4)Teacher's day
Teacher give us about 10 minutes
to prepare our own script
After 10 minutes,
teacher started to pick students by calling our name..
The first one teacher pick is a indian guy
Wow!
Seriously,he so steady n enough confident
I was thinking if I went out for presentation
Can I same as he
as confident as he?
Hmm..
While I was thinking this question..
my name was called..
OMG!
I was shocked
that feeling was hard to be described by words..
Last,
I also went out for presentation..
I start my presentation with introduce myself.
Hello,everyone!!
My dearest friends n teacher..
My name is Chuah Ying Li..
Bla..bla...blaa
I choose the title "My Favourite Teacher"..
After I gave my speech..
Teacher gave me comment that
My presentation was about 1.55minutes
its not short or long
just my grammar got some mistake..
I should us past tense for my speech..
I admit my grammar was a bit suck..
Errmmm...
not a bit..is very suck..
Fine..
I will improve my grammar..
No comments:
Post a Comment